Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
●The attorney on behalf of the plaintiff Insured retained an IEN underwriting expert. The expert will provide an opinion on whether an answer on the original application can be used to void a policy that was renewed for serval years without renewal application being requested or provided.
●The attorney on behalf the defendant insurance company retained an IEN broker expert to opine of the usage of the terms “loss” and “flood loss” in insurance policies and the industry standard definition of those terms.
●An attorney acting on behalf of the plaintiff retained an IEN Life Insurance expert. The matter involved the insurance company’s attempt to rescind the key man life insurance policy due to an alleged material misrepresentation on the application.
●An IEN expert was retained by the attorney for the defendant insurance company to impute the limits likely to have been in place on a general liability policy from the 1940’s and 1950’s. The underlying matter involves environmental and general liability coverage.