Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
●The attorney representing the defendant agent retained an IEN agent/broker expert. The expert will report and possibly testify on the duties, standards applicable to an agent placing a business owners policy on an office building which would be vacant for a period of time.
●An attorney representing insurance agent defendant, has retained an IEN agent/broker expert. The expert will opine on whether the agent violated industry standards in procuring insurance for a client. A loss occurred that was not covered by the policy procured.
●The attorney representing the insurance company retained an IEN homeowners claims expert. The expert will address allegations of bad faith claims handling against the insurance company and opine on whether the claims handling met state insurance department standards and requirements.
●Recently an attorney representing the plaintiff retained an expert to address issues surrounding the proper handling of auto claims according to state regulations and industry customs and practices.