Why Do Business With Us?
Whether you need an insurance arbitrator, expert witness, consultant or mediator, IEN experts possess expertise that span over 125 areas of insurance knowledge and experience. What’s more, the staff includes insurance experts themselves and you can expect that…
- There is no charge to attorneys or their clients for IEN's services.
- Referrals are usually accomplished within 48 hours.
- IEN provides access to over 500 insurance experts.
- IEN provides CV, Fee Schedule and "statements of qualifications" for each expert.
- IEN arranges a conference call between you and the expert(s) you wish to consider.
●An attorney that has utilized IEN services before and who represents an insurance company retained an IEN workers compensation underwriting expert to address whether certain insurance application entries were material misrepresentations.
●An IEN fidelity expert was recently retained by the attorney for the plaintiff insured. The expert will provide opinion on whether the insurance carrier properly utilized the single loss definition when denying the claim
●The attorney representing the plaintiff business retained an IEN agent/broker expert who has experience with wholesale broker responsibilities. The expert will report whether the wholesale broker had a duty to notify the retail agent of coverage changes occurring between policy years.
●The attorney representing the defendant insurance company retained an IEN claims expert to aid in preparing a response in opposition to a declaratory judgment motion. The matter involved the nonreporting of a loss under a general liability policy and the standards applying to claims adjusting.